Call for papers: Event semantics and lexical semantics
The topic of this year's event semantics
workshop is "Event semantics and lexical semantics". Questions of
interest include, but are not restricted to:
- The calibration of underspecification: How much information should lexical entries contain? How much of it can be overwritten?
- What kind of information do lexical entries contain? How are they structured?
- How do selectional restrictions of words interact?
- Which types of lexemes need events as explicit elements in their structure?
- How rich a type system should be assumed?
As always, I hope that everyone can find his/her work in this topic and
these questions, if not, please interpret liberally!
Talks can be held in either English or German, and we will have slots
for up to eleven talks in the 30/15 min format. Please send me your
topic and a short abstract by September, 30th. [for deadline fanatics:
30.09.2014; 24:00 UTC-12:00, Baker island
For any questions, please contact Martin Schäfer via email